The most successful people on the planet, are successful for a reason.
Because they do things differently than everyone else.
And one of those things they do, is they value time: Highly.
Because it’s the one thing, you’ll never get back.
Here’s how they do it:
They invest in education, skills, and people. (And assets, but we’re not talking about that).
In a simple sense, here’s why.
- Education is like a light bulb. It allows you to see more of the world, and how it works. It allows you to see the truth. And if you can see the truth (as opposed to wandering around in the dark), you’re going to make better decisions for yourself, and the world around you.
2. Skills allow you to leverage time. Meaning, if you have more skills, you have a greater ability to earn money. For instance, most minimum wage jobs require minimal skill. But if you learn accounting, for instance, all of a sudden you can make more money. In that same way, if you learn a number skills you can build an entire business.
Skills save you time, and give you leverage in life. You can negotiate higher salaries, better benefits, and do more creative things with your time.
The right skills can take you places.
3. Life is relationships. They say the quality of your life, is the quality of your relationships. If you know people who have connections, they can take you places too. Having a wealth of connections and a network can bring your dreams to life.
Other ways to create leverage:
- Find people who like to do what you don’t and delegate.
- Find technology, programs, software etc. that will save you time.
- Create goals with deadlines.
Invest in all of these things consistently, in the direction of your vision, and I’m sure you’ll do well.