I’m balancing out these two models of creation. One might be defined as more masculine, and one more feminine. One much more 3-D, one much more 5-D. One involves much more structure, routine, action, strategy, discipline, and planning. One involves much more letting go, allowing, aligning, being, and internalizing a desired end result.
Books and teachers that exemplify the ‘Masculine’ form of creation:
- ‘Grit’ – Angela Duckworth
- ‘5AM Club’ – Robin Sharma
- ‘Good to Great’ – Jim Collins
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Jocko Willink
Books and teachers that exemplify the ‘Feminine’ or mystical form of creation:
- ‘The Surrender Experiment’ – Michael Alan Singer
- ‘The Illusion of Money’ – Kyle Cease
- ‘Becoming Supernatural’ – Dr. Joe Dispenza
- ‘The Power of Intention’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘The Universe Has Your Back’ – Gabrielle Bernstein
Nobody’s wrong. They’re just different.
And combining them, synergistically, is likely the most effective in creating whatever it is you want to create.